Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm Not Dead.

Hey everyone. This is just a quick update so that Blogger doesn't delete my blog for inactivity.

Basically, I've had some emotional shit I've had to deal with that's been keeping me from feeling inspired. It's been tough, but I've started to get a handle on it. Right now, I'm listening to Revolver and feeling pretty colorful. That guitar break on, "Taxman" is just about perfect.

As for the music and film, I've started doing some new things that should be awesome. I have about an hour or so of footage that I could turn into something meaningful. I've also found a few new workflows (I don't like calling it that but whatever) for creating IDM/Aphex whatev music that's been really fun. I've been playing bass guitar, which I don't usually do.

"Keeping an eye on the world going by my window."

I recently watched, "Unagi" by Shohei Imamura. Solid film. Check it out if you like Japanese film from the 90's. (You really ought to.)

HIPSTERFAG TOP 5 LIST.

1. Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence.
2. Keith Richards in the 60's.
3. Maddox. Pirates.
4. Belle And Sebastian as part of the Twilight Concert Series.
5. Having a cracked, fucked up IPhone that's flashlight won't turn off.

I know I've said this 4,000,000 times, but I really will have a real website up soon. It'll be rad.

"This one's not like the rest."

-Kai. Tokyo-2 Administrative Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment