Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kai plays a Rickenbacker 660.

Hey ya'll. I recently went on a trip to Las Vegas and brought back lost of goodies! ^_^ (Some illegal!) The first I'd like to share is a clip of me playing a lovely Rickenbacker guitar that the good folks at Guitar Center Las Vegas allowed to play for a little while.
 
All-in-all (All and all?) I really, really like this guitar. Not enough to drop 2,000$ on it though. That's like a 93' Integra with 100,000 miles on it. I'll take the Integra. :3 It plays a bit like a Strat in terms of sound and attack. The strings hang really high above the pick-ups/left hand area, which makes it sort of hard to play when One first sits down with it. I can't argue with the sound though, especially through the Fender Deluxe. It's marvelous. I didn't even realize how good it was until I got home and listened to the footage. I think I'll buy a Ricky 330/12 when I start actually making some bread from making these diddly little internet things. :3
 
The song I'm playing here is, "If Love Is The Drug, I Want To O.D." by The Brian Jonestown Massacre. It's my favorite song at the moment. God bless you Joel Gion! <3
 
"The nature is... Having complete control and having no control at all." --Kai.

No comments:

Post a Comment