Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Rain- Her Name Is Amanda.

Neigh everybun. Kai here. This is a new track I made yesterday. I made it for this girl Amanda Eversole that I like, but she hasn't really responded to it. Whatever, justcallsaulgood I guess. I've been using Ozone mastering software lately. A lot of producers would castrate me for putting my tracks through sonic maximization, but meh... I grew up in the 1990's. I like that overcompressed sound, at least to a certain degree.

I've been super inspired by Alice Glass and Ethan Kath of Crystal Castles lately. Expect some releases in the near future that aren't all... Boom, clap. (turn on diddly electro sample) insert Bassline, ect... I'm a little more forward thinking than recent appearances would suggest. ^_-

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This track is free, but I dont' really have a good way of putting up on the Wired as an MP3/LAME/Wav as it stands right now. I don't do Soundcloud, but if you can find a way to pull it off of YouTube. (Hint: You can. Google search.) than feel free to cop it and share it with all your friends! ;P
 
"I learned in a dream that I could fall in love with Alice Glass, befriend Liam Gallagher, be crushed on by emo teenagers, and blind a man by slashing his face. God is showing me the possibilities. I'm more grateful than I could express in a blog post." --Kai.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment