Sunday, March 1, 2015

A return to the Not-Spoken-Of.

I woke up this morning. I had made a bed out of couch cushions on the floor of my father's studio. I like sleeping like this. I got to be with my beloved in a dream last night. She seemed so well. I woke up in a vigor; I was once again ready to seize life; seize life for her sake-- my own sake. Everything's sake. For sake's sake. I felt like Willem Dafoe in The Last Temptation of Christ.

The feeling begins. Very tender, very loving. Then the pain starts.
The feeling begins. Very tender, very loving. Then the pain starts.
The feeling begins. Very tender, very loving. Then the pain starts. 

She's real.
She's a Buddhess. 

It's happening. Slowly, it's happening. 

The dawn of the S ² Engine. 

(Eternal life. Love burning love. Yoga (That which is done for it's own sake))


I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment