Friday, March 1, 2013

I WOULD SO JOIN THIS BAND: The Joshua Payne Orchestra. Salt Lake Music.

Hey. This will probably be my last post for today, but it will certainly not be the least in this humble bloggers eyes! ^_^ Introducing a band that I LOVE. The Joshua Payne Orchestra!  I don't use that word lightly.

This band takes everything I think I know about music and turns it completely on its head. They're an experimental Jazz (don't let that description fool you) outfit from Salt Lake City that is currently killing it in a very big way. I was lucky enough to catch them at Gracie's bar during the Sundance Best of Fest thing. It was a memorable night to say the least.

I was lucky enough to have a few words with the group, who was performing as a three piece. --Especially nice guys. Super chill, but enthusiastic as well! Check them out at Gracie's every Monday.

  
Jam on Joshua Payne Orchestra! I'm a fan. I hope you'll be as well!
 
 
--Kai.

No comments:

Post a Comment