Friday, March 1, 2013

New riff/democrazy ft. Ms. Marissa Watson

Heyinternet. This is me and my wonderful sister Marissa in the studio/our basement trying to work out a riff I came up with this morning. She's on the piano and I'm just playing engineer. The Piano samples are from Kontact. I think it sounds pretty nice. The beat was added post-processing due to a a bad habit I have when I export things from SONAR X2. Initinally it was just her and a drum machine playing a 4/4 kick pattern real slow.

 
Today's been slow. Real slow. I'm glad things are moving in the right direction though. :D Hopefully, I'll be able to work on some film projects soon. Stay posted my love!
 
"You find people who systematically make mistakes similarly to you and you engage in a discourse that puts your primary purpose and joy as not making those same mistakes. It's the negative opposite of being a douchebag."
 
-Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment