Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Rain VLOG: Electronic Beats + Guitar.

Getting my New Order vibe on. I think we might be the generation that finally does electric beats + guitar perfectly right. I call it a prophecy. We'll see though.

I think I'm getting good at programming drum patterns. I get the workflow. It's all about reliquishing control of the project and just playing with the machine. It's the same energy in a jam session. You have to treat your partner with a certain amount of dignity. Even if that partner is just a machine that spits out sine waves in short bursts. Trust is the name of game.

I have two new songs I'm working on, as well as a few that are finished. I'll have an EP out before April's over.

 

I look like a homeless person. I don't really care. I've been less attentive to my appearance lately. I think it's all the German Transcendental stuff  I've been engaged with as of late.
 
"You're doing it wrong the right way. You're doing it right the wrong way. Find something in the middle."
 
--Kai.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment