Friday, February 22, 2013

Capsule (カプセル Kapuseru?),

Hey ya'll. This is a band I've been listening to a lot lately.
They're called Capsule. They're a Shibuya Kei band. They're
hot like butter, butter on the say what, say what. 

I really, really like  this kind of music. I think It's just about perfect.
The changes are thought-provoking, and the rhythms leave me wondering
whether the drums are programmed or live. (probably a combination.)
I love finding music that's so masterfully put together that I can't find the seams.
Music so well crafted that can't break it apart and steal it. It's really inspiring.

Anywho! Morrissey starts in and hour and a half. I need to get ready now. 

"I've always believed that any instrumentalist is basically just an accompanist to the singer and the words. That's born out of being a fan of records before I was a fan of guitar players -- I'm interested in melody, lyrics, and the overall song. I don't like to waste notes, not even one. Who was it that said, "The reason why all those guitar players play so many notes is because they can't find the right one"?" -J. Marr.

No comments:

Post a Comment