Friday, February 22, 2013

The Rain's Second Single! Yeah!

Hey Internet.

This is our second single. It was technically recorded first, but I want, "To Bre or not to Bre" to be our first single. This is just the version that I was able to shit out at 4 in the morning. I did the whole thing in one (meaning 23 or so) take(s) It was pretty daunting, but I got in on this like, Phil Spector vibe.



The chords are pretty simple. The structures are pretty simple. I was just trying to make a good little pop song. Sorry the video's so shitty. Again, I made it really late and had a fool's desire to get it done before sleeping. :3

Thanks for watching. If you'd like to see us perform live, we actually don't do live shows but if you live in American Fork and come to near where to cemetery and Jr. High late at night and listen, you'll hear our music being played. ^_-

“Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition." --Alan Turing.

--Kai.

No comments:

Post a Comment