Thursday, February 28, 2013

Rain Vlog Volumen Yon. 4: A New demo from The Rain! ^_^

Here's some new music that was made today. It's just me twiddling some knobs, but It's been a lot of fun.

This was an ambient thing that I did at 2. I don't have much to say about it other than I learned a lot about the wonderful world of mixolydia and black keys on the piano from running through it.

 
The second was made just a few minutes ago. It's just sort of a prototypical pop song run through a guitar speaker at a loud volume. I've been influenced heavily lately by Electronic and A.R. Kane.
 
 
The picute is from a guitar store in Las Vegas. It's me on a Rickenbacker 12 String. ^_^
 
"I don't terribly have any clever quotes. I just think that it's good to add a little extra sugar to Kool-Aid. I mean, you're already drinking Kool-Aid. You should make it fantastic."
 
--Kai.

No comments:

Post a Comment