Sunday, February 24, 2013

Neuvideo. abgekürzt VCR von englisch Video Cassette Recorder.

Hai.

This is a video I made of me maekin' the drums and stuff.  It really helps to watch myself play. I learn a lot from my mistakes. I'd like to become more independent on my feet. Eh. There's always a lot of work to do. I need to get greasin' and maek some beats. I wish I had some people to collaborate with. I think I have a few phone calls to make.

Oh. Maijeans are Levi's 501s (which I've been wearing for almost a week straight. ;3) and my favorite shirt from H&M. I think it makes me look like Han Solo, but I digress. If you live in the greater Salt Lake area and like making crazy German music with tape echos and stuff, please send me a message. I'm especially enthused about synth bass's (esus) and playing the IPad through a boombox at the current time. ;D

kaiikari@hotmail.com


"I could buy 500 pairs of Feiyues in Hong Kong and have shoes for the rest of my life. But no, I have kids and shit."

--Kai.

No comments:

Post a Comment