Saturday, February 23, 2013

My firstengütairz video Videorekorder. 私は時々たわごとディックスが好きです。それは、AからBに私を取得

Heygaiz.

This is the first (second technically) video that I made playing the old Efrender. The audio is high quality. If I'm not mistaken, the audio is a mix of the camera's audio and the audio, "in" the computer.





I need to have breakfast now. I'm going to have eggs I think. I haven't been eating eggs like I used to. I need to do that. I'm losing out on protein. I need to get sumoar kale tooithx.

Things are underway. That much can be said. Not a whole lot more though at the moment. If anybody has an azureglo Rickenbacker 12 string that they'd loan me, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Another day. I wake up. I do what I usually do. I do some unexpected things. I haven't been remembering my dreams lately, but I can feel them. They feel... Exciting.

I may have grown from teenager to young man in some holistic capacity, but I'm not giving up tight pants. I will wear 501's and Wranglers and stuff though.

Olive oil. Isn't it great? I bought a California olive oil from the grocery supercomplex the other day. It was quite good. I like cooking with it. I like doing other things with it as well. (8_0(()

I've been having a lot of cool insights. I think It's important to always consider other realities. It's important to (something, something) imagination.


"Creativity is more than just being different. Anybody can plan weird; that's easy. What's hard is to be as simple as Bach. Making the simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
Charles Mingus"

-Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment