Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hello WHIRLED.

Hey. lol. This is just for everyone to know that I have a Blogger now. My primary blog will still be https://kaiikari.jux.com/ but this will be updated to.

Now.

For my first taste. So you can know what to expect.

I don't ever really drink a whole soda. I drink like the first inch and then bail on the idea. Soda makes me feel like I have diabetes. It's not a pleasant feeling. Caffeine Free Pepsi is good though. Diet Rite's alright too I suppose.

Anyway, as for the music, it's going pretty good. Have that loop I recorded, maybe I'll throw a beat on top of it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thereisarain

I need to talk to somebody about getting some shows. I need to put some people together and start doing things publicly. Maybe I'll just invest in a boom-box instead.

This is my YouTube. You may find something you like there. I don't know. I'm no one's fortune teller. :3

I need to get down and watch Cosmos again tonight. I'm going to watch the time one next. I fear the day that I've watch all of them. They're so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment