Thursday, February 28, 2013

Johnny Marr does Reddit AMA.

Hey internet. Kai here. I just thought I'd do a post about the recent Johnny Marr reddit feature. It can be found here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/19ee4i/hello_reddit_my_name_is_johnny_marr_guitar_player/

I haven't had time to go through of it yet, but it looks quite interesting. I'd love to sit and pick and Johnny's brain for a few hours. Anywho. The new music is fantastic. The haircut is great as always. I'm a little disappointed about the Jaguar thing, but that's ok. I'll forgive you. You're awesome manifest Johnny Six-string!

I've actually been learning a lot by imitating the way John attacks his Jazzmaster. It's the new sort of paradigm with Fenders that I'm really excited about. A rumbly mid-rage thump accentuating the already chimy zing of the Fender sound. It's a lot of fun observing my boy evolve and grow and develop new methods and ideas. Run on sentences are also pretty neat.

All in all. Keep at it Mr. Marr. We need you now more than ever. :3

 
Get the new album on Amazon.
 


 
"Yeah, it's beauty and Love and everything, but you don't have to make such a big deal out of it."
 
-Kai.

No comments:

Post a Comment