Friday, February 22, 2013

Cucina Povera.

Today for lunch I made (I think) Cucina Povera. It was really good. I feel great.

Basically I just heated up some Olive Oil in a pan for a while. I then added a lot of garlic. I let the garlic cook for a little while and then I add some greens. After that cooked for a while I add a tomato. It was good, I think there's more effective ways of consuming tomatoes though. I think I'll make Tomato Basil tomorrow morning.


'

To clean the pan, I made an easy garlic bread by mixing a piece of whole grain bread with some oil and garlic. I then topped the bread with garlic salt. It was a quite good. A good alternative to buttery toast. To drink I had Dole's 100% Pineapple Juice (not from concentrate) and a cup of black coffee.


I'm an absolute whore for Lowry's. ZOMG. So good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment