Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Neu Disco musik for The rain! ^_^ 迪斯科舞廳

New Disco muzik from The Rain. Salt Lake City's first choice in Ambient/Soul/Electronic/Hip Hop/Uzbekistaki/Trip Hop/Musique Concrete/RIN/Rock and Roll music!

 
It's fun playing the sampler. I'm ready to start making mi'own loops nao though. I have some ideas for overlapping 5 and 4 patterns that should be pretty cool. I'd like to get some things going with some really fast paced Jungle patterns. I've been able to do this cool thing with the controller where you turn the samples off and on really quickly and you get this cool Aphex Twin thing to happen if you do it right. It'll be neat to be able to randomize my own playing. ^_^ I have weird thoughts about Alphaville when I consider the possiblities.
 
"She's made up her mind. You might be able to change it, but we're working in the highest possible domain of possibility to say that. Still, I have faith in you kid."

--Kai.

No comments:

Post a Comment